Friday, 11 October 2013

Painting a rose

Among the many different subjects that I covered for videojug, one which they said was popular with surfers was information on how to paint a rose. 

This video was filmed in the second round of videos I worked on with videojug. For the first set of twenty I went up to their tiny studio in Central London. However for the second set of videos they wanted me to do quite a bit of painting, and that would have meant lugging lots of art equipment on the train and tube. So, they offered to come to me, and turned my living room into a TV studio - quite literally. They brought in lights and other equipment. Goodness knows what my neighbours thought of the whole thing - especially as the curtains and blinds had to be drawn...

Anyway, today I would like to share with the video on how to paint a rose. I do hope it is helpful and now that I've sorted out my comments notifications I will receive any messages or questions you send and will do my best to answer them.