Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Christmas illustrations


It's the season to be merry and so I thought I'd share some my Christmas illustrations with you this week. Some of these can be found elsewhere on this website, but today's selection can only be found in this post!


Christmas illustrations: I have created Christmas illustrations for Heritage Art Papers and for the last few years I have been creating my own Christmas cards with a range of different themes. Last year it was Christmas mice and the year before a dragon dressed as Santa (yes you read correctly). However this year I have been so busy with freelance work that I have not had the time, which is good news for me, but not so good for all my friends expecting a Lyn Stone original.

Today I thought I would share with you my reindeer Christmas cards that I created for Heritage Art Papers. I had produced them for my own use and HAP loved them so much they paid for the set to use themselves and sell through shops throughout the United Kingdom. If you want to see more Christmas illustrations, try some of my links above or why not visit Heritage Art Paper.

The following illustrations were created using pen and coloured inks. I used a mixture or wet in wet and dry.