Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Drawing nature

Let's learn about drawing nature. I am trying to get into the habit of sharing my 'how to draw' videos with you! This week's tutorial is aimed at helping you to improve your drawings skills and produce a really good drawing of nature. A bit of an obscure one, but apparently something people want to know and Google about. Obviously I have done it from the perspective of an illustrator. An artist would probably go outside with an easel or sketchpad and draw what they could see - some fantastic landscape. I would also liked to have done that, but was restricted to demonstrating in a studio. In this case my living room actually!


Drawing nature: If you would like to follow this video and learning about drawing nature, you'll need a sharpened pencil, or better still a technical pencil, which never needs to be sharpened, a good eraser, and a sheet of cartridge paper to draw on. The advantage of watching and following this video is that you can hit 'pause' whenever you like or even go back over something again if you need to!

I would love to get feedback from and you so by all means use the message box on this page to send me your thoughts on this video. If you would like to see more videos I have worked on, just got to www.videojug.com here! Or visit my blogspot blog page, where you can find many more tutorials and tips, click here!