Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Cinderella pantomime posters


The Cinderella pantomime posters are out and all over Scarborough advertising the Stephen Joseph Theatre’s pantomime this year! I said I would share the poster designs with you as soon as I could, and the designer very obligingly sent me the PDFs yesterday!


Cinderella pantomime posters: As I mentioned on Monday the artwork was actually done on several layers, which consisted of two sets of Japanese inspired waves, Cinderella on a surf board, her cat, giant seahorses and a fairy Crabmother! This way they could fit the artwork into any size or shape they wanted, including Monday’s YouTube video I shared with you.
They are so pleased with the artwork that they are definitely going to commission me in the future to do more poster artwork for them and so goodness knows what I’ll be working on next!
If you would like to see the artwork, please view some of my portfolios listed above in my site menu. If you want to know more about the Pantomime, then please visit the Stephen Joseph Theatre website here.
Here’s the poster! I think the logo is great and works well with the artwork. I would love to do Jack and the Beanstalk and so hopefully they’ll be doing a maritime version of that next year!