Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Official Hobbledown photographs!

It's official! Photographs of Hobbledown book signing session...


Earlier this week the PR company covering the grand opening of Hobbledown sent me copies of some of the official photographs from the book signing, and I thought it would be nice to share them on blog!

You can see how hot I am in the photographs. Hobbledown was blessed with a dry and very sunny day. However this meant the author and myself were signing in very hot, rather humid conditions! However it was such fun, I don't think it bothered either of us too much!

Anyway, here are two photographs from the signing, which you may like to see. The young man that dressed up as Huck from the book was particularly good at playing his part! Well one photograph, blogspot is playing up something chronic and I have been unable to load the second photograph - most frustrating. Come on blogspot, pull yourself together!