Sunday, 12 August 2012

More Hobbledown pictures!

Well yesterday I really struggled to upload images to my blog, due to a very over-used Internet. I'm guessing everyone came home from work and started streaming the Olympics on-line and everything just got clogged up. So today I thought I would attempt to share more pictures and photographs with you that I was hoping to share only yesterday!


Firstly here is the second photograph from the grand opening of Hobbledown. In the shot the author and myself are in the background just about to finish signing books, and there's Huck in the foreground with his little fan club! The poor young man playing the part of Huck must have been very hot that day in his adapted soldier's hat! It was a sweltering day and very hot indeed in Merry Makers (Hobbledown's shop).