Monday, 13 August 2012

Hobbledown illustrations

Today I thought I would share with you a video I have put together of all the illustrations from the book Hobbledown. As there are so many it was the quickest way I could think of that would allow me to blog about all of them!


I know I've blogged a lot recently about Hobbledown, but this will be the last one now until the next book, as I have lots of other exciting things to share with you!

This book had thirty-two illustrations inside. All drawn using a simple soft graphite pencil. The larger images took up to eight hours to draw, as they are very highly detailed! 

If you would like to see more of my illustrations from this book, visit my website at lynstone.com and view my on-line portfolio!

This is my first YouTube video and so I hope it's OK?