Thursday, 5 July 2012

Jane Austin

Goodness me I haven't posted anything here since Monday! Quite a busy week though, finishing off another commission for The Agatha Christie Book Collection. This time the artwork was for A Pocket Full of Rye! I'm afraid you won't see the artwork for that for many months yet! 


Have also been busy sorting out my artwork files and thinking up some new ideas for some fresh new artwork samples, which I hope to get started on soon and which I can share with you here.


I can now share with you some work I did recently for a clothing and lingerie company and this time it had a Regency theme, in fact it was inspired by Jane Austen's book Pride and Prejudice. For this project I had to produce a set of silhouettes of all of the main characters in the book, so Eliza Bennett, Jane Bennett, Mary Bennett, Kitty, the very naughty Lydia Bennet. The heroines of course being Mr Darcy and Mr Bingley!


So here is the silhouette complete. Obviously they are much larger than they appear here: