Wednesday, 18 July 2012

How draw people and faces

I am sorry I haven't blogged for a few days now, but I have been busy with an unexpected deadline that was rather short! It was for The Agatha Christie Book Collection. I think the brief was intended for another artist, who may have had to pull out, because I usually get more time. This time I was drawing suspects for Sad Cypress. Very difficult to make it all gloomy when you've got to draw a garden full of flowers and a pink climbing rose in the background! 


Anyway this brings me on to today's post. As I having been doing a lot of figurative work this week, I thought it was a good idea to share two videos with you that I did for videojug on how to do figurative work.


One is all about drawing the human body and the second about drawing faces! Have a go yourself and see how you get on!