Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Hobbledown

Kidspace Adventures Ltd have released some fun photos on their facebook page of how the site, to be know as Hobbledown, due to open in July is coming along. I thought I would share them with you today. 


For this project I was commissioned to illustrate the jacket cover and thirty-two internal illustrations for the book and website. I also worked on a series of silhouettes of hobblers and animals that have been used elsewhere on site and in their new logo. If you would would like to see more examples of work I completed for Kidspace Adventures Limited, just visit my older children fiction pages on my new website, silhouette pages and also take a look at some of my older posts!


I still can't share artwork with your on blogspot, but not long to go now and then I have loads to show you!


Some Hobbler homes...



Some strange-lookins Hobblers hard at work