Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Hobbledown news flash!

I have been told only this afternoon that the grand opening of Hobbledown, near Epsom will be taking place on Thursday 26th July! This means that after this date I can blog about all the many illustrations I did for this project and there are many of them to share with you and I can't wait. I have been waiting months to share some artwork with you! 


However as they have already started using the coloured logo I did for them in their promotional newsletters I think it is OK for me to at least show that today! 


Below is the whole logo, but I have also zoomed in a bit in places, so you can see more detail!








In this image I have zoomed in on Eliza, one of the main Hobbler characters in the book!




Here are some of the wee little animals!