Friday, 15 June 2012

Little grey rabbit

About this time last year I was one of the many artists that Templar Publishing were looking at to become the new illustrator for the famous Little grey rabbit series. Unfortunately I came second. The artist that won it was taken on several weeks before me and was ahead of the game, so won the commission. However coming second was pretty good, as there were many artists all going for the same job who failed. In terms of the X-Factor, I came runner-up.


Despite that disappointment I am still pleased with the work I produced - many, many sketches and a sample piece of colour artwork and I feel now is the time to share it with you! So I hope you like cute animals, because there is a bucket load coming up...will share some more with you Monday. For some reason blogspot would only upload these - very frustrating!!!