Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Un logo de poulet

And the reason for the French? Well the name of the company that has asked me to do a number of different things for them, including an additional artwork for their logo. They are a British company, but have adopted a French name. I can't say any more than that I'm afraid, other than it's an unusual commission for me and not what I usually get to work on at all. I'm struggling with this one a bit, because it is quite removed from my usual style and I am having to develop a different style/look specifically for this client, which isn't easy. So I am on a steep and speedy learning curve, and could do with an effective break!


So at the moment I am trying to juggle this project with my latest Agatha Christie artwork! So tomorrow is going to be exotic Christie and 'je fais du dessin!'


Off to my penultimate French class shortly...


Busy week I think...so I feel a bit like this cat at the moment...