Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Agatha Christie: ABC Murders

So sorry I haven't blogged for almost a month, but March ended up being very busy with deadlines. The book I have been working on is now complete, and will hopefully be published quite quickly, later this year. Once it's out there I can share the artwork with you, and there is a lot of it to share too!

Some good news today. I can now show you the first bit of artwork done for the Agatha Christie book collection, which is currently selling in high street shops in the UK and I believe Japan too! The first Christie book I was asked to work on was the ABC Murders. In each issue I have worked on, I have been doing artwork of the suspects, red herrings and occasionally the heroes, such as Hercule Poirot, Tommy and Tuppence, and Mrs Ariadne Oliver.

Anyway, here's some artwork from the very first issue: