Thursday, 19 January 2012

How to draw a duckling

Sorry I haven't been posting, but I have been busy trying to meet two deadlines for two completely different projects. Not easy. 


Have had a very busy two weeks actually. Managed to get all the roughs for the book completed today and emailed to writer and others. All that's left to do is a map, bit like the sort of map you get in Lord of the rings really, and a rough for the jacket (front cover of the book). I do hope they like the roughs and that they are what they were expecting - you can never tell! I have been drawing lots of animals this week, as they feature quite a lot in the book and it made me think about my recent set of videos with Videojug, which have not been broadcasted yet. I had to do how to draw baby animals, a pig and some other animals and so I thought I would share with you some of my step-by-step preparation.


Today it's how to draw a duckling: