Thursday, 5 January 2012

Funny old day really

Didn't get much work done today as I was busy sorting out domestics - no I haven't been arguing, just some work being done to my place.


Did manage however to squeeze in two more roughs for the fantasy book, challenging but fun today. I have been told by the editor of the new Agatha Christie magazine that the first issue is in the shops and the adverts on telly are now happening, although I haven't seen one yet. So, if anyone out there see's one can you drop me a line? He also gave me the next spread that I am working on and it's a Poirot story and is very seasonal - I shall say no more!


Hopefully I will be able to share some artwork with you tomorrow, but not any Agatha Christie stuff until issue five is out, which is the first one I illustrated!