Monday, 5 December 2011

I'm still here!!!

I can't believe the last time I blogged was last Tuesday - LAST TUESDAY! That's terrible. I must get a grip here!


Well my silhouette project is completed and I am very pleased with the results, but unfortunately I cannot share the artwork with you until it starts being used on the company's website and elsewhere. It was quite fun and I wouldn't mind doing more work like that. Next it's the book, which is apparently nearly finished and so I should be getting the list of illustrations soon.


I am also working on the magazine as usual. Wonderful period to work on, which is 1925, and so I have some great references for 1920s stockbrokers with their wonderful straw boaters, and Flappers!


Here are some lovely references I've found:


This is actually a 1924 fashion page, but I thought it was really lovely.


Check out the pince-nezs