Tuesday, 6 December 2011

How to draw a...

In the midst of doing my usual artwork, doing story time sessions and going to French classes, I am doing a short course in... well public speaking. I didn't mean to do the course, thinking it was something else, but find myself doing it anyway! It's City and Guilds course and on the final day I've got to do a fifteen minute slot in front of an audience and whatever I do must involve the audience. Well an idea popped into my head almost immediately. As you know I've been doing all these Videojug videos on how to draw various things and I thought "why not adapt a couple of them and get the audience drawing", which should be hilarious. It is guaranteed to last fifteen minutes too! So I thought i would do "how to draw a pig" and maybe something else.


I thought I would share with you today my preparation I did for the "how to draw a pig" video, which won't be broadcasted by the way until about January, or possibly February. I'll keep you posted about that!