Friday, 23 December 2011

Fairy sketches!

Well it is nearly Christmas and I still have work to do, but I am slowing down! I'm working today and even Christmas Eve, but only a wee bit, as I've got to wrap all my Christmas presents yet!

I think one of my New Year resolutions will have to be to keep my blog up to date a bit more than I have been lately. Things are winding down though, well until January! The Agatha Christie project from my perspective has stopped for Christmas and I am slowly working my way through sketches for the book and hope to have all the roughs completed by about mid-January. I so wish I could share some sketches with you, but it would be very unprofessional of me to do so, and so I can only share sketches from projects that are already published and in the shops. So here are a few for you...