Monday, 7 November 2011

Videojug

Dear me I have my filming at videojug soon and I'm still only half way through preparing for it - yikes! I have so much on at the moment that I rather think I shouldn't have agreed to this somehow!


Still doing lots of Agatha Christie stuff - all weekend actually and only finished the spread and hour ago. I'm really looking forward to working on this fantasy/animals inspired logo soon, especially as I have got to do it in Adobe illustrator, which I played with last week and had a lot of fun. My first idea was a bit too over the top and so I've got to go back to the drawing board tomorrow and come up with something simpler, bolder and easier to read. However they did like the feathers! I bet your intrigued now!


Here's a little wee spoiler for the artwork I've just finished, can't tell you anything and this is just a wee hint, or I'll be in big trouble!

Woof, woof!