Monday, 28 November 2011

Doggy silliness

Well this week seems to be starting better for me - fingers crossed. Last week was a sheer nightmare and very stressful, and so hopefully things have settled down now on the freelance front!


Still working hard of course! Just finished another spread for the magazine, and so I guess it won't be long now before they begin advertising it on telly.


Over Christmas and New Year I am going to be working on a book using my pencil style, which I am keen to do, and so that should be fun. But as ever there is very little I can reveal without getting into hot water!


I thought I'd share some artwork with you today that only clients really see and never the public: some roughs. These are working sketches I did for a series of doggy inspired greetings cards. Hope you enjoy them!


Woof, woof, woof!