Monday, 10 October 2011

Phew! What a busy day

Well today I have been working on the Agatha Christie project! All the suspects from another one of her amazing novels! I had to do the whole lot in shades of grey. So I have been spending all day coming up with as many different greys as I could with odd splash of red (on a couple of ties) and blue. This time I have had to do eleven characters, two are the hero and heroine of the book and the rest definitely look like a lot of red herrings with one murderer hiding amongst them!


As you know I can't share any of my sketches or colour artwork for any of these yet, as they are not yet in the shops! So I can only share with you some of the references I have been using for this project and from them see if you can guess the novel...tough one I know!