Thursday, 20 October 2011

iPOD or not to iPOD

Well I've had a stressful twenty-four hours! Thought I'd lost my iPOD! I use it more than my mobile phone, so you can imagine how I felt when I thought I'd lost the damn thing. Thing is MS makes you very absent-minded - who am I again? It turned up in my make-up bag of all places! Of course you really wanted to know all that, didn't you - NOT!


I am back on Facebook again and if you want to find me just search under Lyn Stone-Illustrator and I'll come up! I'm having a day off today from doing artwork, as I need to concentrate on re-working my dated website. I also have so much new work that needs to be loaded up too, as I have been rather busy just recently, although as usual not all of it can be shown yet until the magazines are out there selling in the bookshops and newsagents!


This is how I felt (and probably looked) last night when I'd lost my iPOD!