Thursday, 1 September 2011

Mice and rabbits everywhere!

Well I am still fuming today over the bad news I had yesterday, which may I add has got worse now I know I didn't stand a chance, because they already had an artist lined up! I think I was just reeled in as insurance. I wasn't paid a penny for all the many samples I produced and full colour artwork! Sometimes I really feel like I'm being used, whether intended or not that's how it feels and it leaves a sour taste in your mouth. 


Never mind. Trying to calm myself down today I drew up and stretched the paper for all my Christmas cards artwork today ready to ink and paint them tomorrow. I have done six designs in total - all of them cute mice! 


Despite my disappointment, I did promise I would share with you some more roughs from this project and so here they are...