Monday, 19 September 2011

Massive art tidy!

I never knew how much work I had done in just two years! 


Today I was working on the Agatha Christie artwork and was looking for one sketch I did some time ago of a Spaniel, but I didn't realise how much work I had to wade through. It was in such a mess that original sketches were getting screwed up - not good if I ever need to refer to them again. I then spent an hour sifting through the lot and putting them into neat piles and labelling everything! Nightmare!


Anyway, as a result I found this life study I must have done about a year ago, which is rendered in chalks and so I thought I'd share it with you. I am also going to share with you some sketches I found today that have never appeared in published books or greetings cards, which you may enjoy?


Anyway, here's my naked man - very modestly drawn: