Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Goblins, fairies, dragons and other creatures!

Well I had a hectic and rather fraught journey today to Epsom in Surrey. You plan a trip down to the finest detail and then good old British Rail cock it up for you completely! So, naturally I was late for my meeting. Oh and then when I got to Epsom the damned cab took twenty minutes to get to me! Anyway once I arrived at the children's farm, where big plans are afoot I could start enjoying my visit! I'm involved in providing all sorts of artwork for the big plans, including illustrating a book full of fantastical creatures, some of which I can't mention. However I can tell you there are fairies, dragons and a whole host of animals.

 
The company chose me because of the artwork I'm posting today for you to look at , some you may have seen before!