Thursday, 4 August 2011

VideoJug - how to draw the human body

Well this will be the last VideoJug video this week for you, as I don't want to bore you all to tears! This was quite a difficult one, because I felt a bit rushed as they wanted me to speed up and so I wasn't so pleased with the results of my sketch, but I guess it is only meant to be a guide!


Had a lovely day today in London with fellow illustrator, crafter and designer, Sarah Hurley. We got a bit lost, but it didn't take long for a guardian angel to appear and guide us right to the Chinese restaurant we wanted to eat in, which was very sweet of him. Also stunned Sarah a bit I think. In this day and age it is nice to know that there are still people out there willing to be just helpful, as apposed to mug you!


Here you are: How to draw the human body...