Wednesday, 31 August 2011

It's a tough world

Well I have had some bad news today! The project I was keeping under wraps has come to nothing. I have not been selected. I have not won the X-Factor for artists! Apparently I did not emulate the original artist's style enough, which by the way is not the original artist, but a new artist. The company  were looking for the new Little Grey Rabbit artist, because the current artist is 'unavailable'. They want to re-publish all the original books! 


Apart of me was not really sure whether it was a good idea trying to draw like someone else anyway, that sort of commission kind of lacks integrity somehow.


At least I can share some artwork with you now. All the hard work I did for it and so today I am sharing with you two of the character roughs I completed. Will share some more with you tomorrow.