Thursday, 11 August 2011

Agatha Christie artwork...

Busy, busy, busy...


I am so sorry that I haven't blogged since Monday and it's now Thursday - I have been so busy doing roughs for two projects. One is for a new Agatha Christie magazine - ads on telly soon folks and so watch out for those. The second is a project very different indeed and in it's own right quite challenging, but one I can't talk about at the moment, until everything has been approved! Then I can share artwork with you and up and coming work. If it all goes ahead, it will be a huge project that I could be working on for years - literally! 


I am itching to share some of my sketches with you, but can't for either project because I do not have permission and all the artwork for the Agatha Christie project needs to be approved by her Grandson too! Apparently I can blog artwork once the magazine is in the shops and selling.


To keep you entertained, here's another VideoJug video for you that you haven't seen yet - how to draw a face.