Tuesday, 12 July 2011

I'm going quackers!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I had my ten year old nephew over, who has just arrived back from Thailand for good. He wanted to show me his new Ipad and a game on Facebook called, Millionaire City! He has taken over me in the techie states! He said "have you got 3G on your Mac" - what the heck is that? He then said, "oh yes you've got the black strip". One task today is to google 3G, because I have a feeling I really ought to know what it is really!

Changing the subject I went to Hever Castle for a picnic on Sunday and the weather was perfect! I have never seen so many ducks in my life and the odd swan, and so that has inspired me to share with you not only a duck photo, but also some artwork I did for Heritage Art Papers for a waterfowl greetings card collection.