Tuesday, 28 June 2011

What a day!

I seem to be chasing my own behind at the moment and have just found five minutes to post something! 

Tomorrow's my big day at Beckenham LIbrary in the London Borough of Bromley! I have been invited to talk about what it is like to be an illustrator. Having not anything like this for some time (I used to lecturer at the Tower of London), I have put together a PowerPoint presentation full of animation and artwork, to entertain my audience and act as a prompt for me! Yikes!

I am taking a selection of books, but am disappointed that my 3D fairy pop-up book is still not published, well let's just say I certainly haven't received any copies yet! 

I have also sent on a portfolio of artwork, which I hope (eyes swivel in head), that they are looking after for me! It can take up to two hours to get there and so I am not looking forward to the journey, but hope the talk goes well.

Here's one of the originals I am showing them tomorrow!