Thursday, 9 June 2011

Nudes in a pub!

Hah! Thought the title would get you interested! I am of course referring to last night's life drawing class, which did indeed take place in a pub in Camden, north London. So not only were we working hard drawing, but we all had pints too (mine was a cider and very nice too).


We had lots of two-minute, five-minute and twenty-minute poses and then a couple of twenty-five minute poses and one thirty-minute pose at the end. A very intense three hours and I went home quite exhausted!


It is a long time since I have done any real life drawing and so the sketches I am sharing with you today are far from masterpieces, but at least it has got me started again. Hopefully a few more months down the line I will be able to share more exciting artwork with you.




Two-minute pose





twenty-minute pose (in charcoal)




Twenty-five minute pose