Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Nudes again...!

Bit of a short post today, just to say I am off life drawing again tonight in Camden Town. What's great about it is that it takes place above a pub and so you can have a drink and draw at the same time - well everyone did last time I went! Hopefully it won't take me so long to get home this time! I left at 9.30pm and didn't get home until 11.45pm, which is ridiculous, baring in mind I live in London!

The model tonight is a burlesque performer and judging from the photographs on the Life Drawing Society site has a pretty perfect body! So quite good for getting muscle tone right, etc., although it is nice to have all shapes, sizes and ages when drawing from life.

Well I was going to upload some old life drawing images for you, but 'blogspot' isn't working properly today and so my apologies for that. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to share with you some of pictures from tonight's life drawing event!