Tuesday, 7 June 2011

The Life Drawing Society UK

If you really love art and live in the UK you must join this society! It is great! They e-mail you with up and coming events and text you to your mobile too, if you want. They use all sorts of models: old, young, burlesque, dancers - you name it! I haven't been to one yet, but hope to fit one in soon and will report back to you and if I feel brave I will post some of the results. However, I am very rusty indeed, which is why I need to get back into it again.


Life drawing truly is the best way to hone your skills of observation as an artist and improve your technique, and is something that everyone interested in art should try, at least once!


If you want to take a look, here's the web address: CLICK HERE. Do take a look. It only takes five minutes to join!


They even do life-drawing classes in places like Paris - what a wonderful idea!