Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Camden Town Life Drawing

Short and sweet post tonight. I have set my post up to automatically publish today, because right now I'm on a tube train, heading for Camden Town! I am attending my first life drawing session since joining the Life Drawing Society. 


I am both excited and a little daunted, as it has been some time since I did any real life drawing! The model tonight will be 'rubinesque' in shape and so it should be very interesting. As I am very rusty, I am just going to work in soft pencil tonight and see how I get on. If the results are not a complete disaster I may post something tomorrow! I hope to go once or twice a month, somewhere in London. The venues are everywhere, but most likely in central London. 


I'll tell you all about it tomorrow...


Au revoir, mon amis!