Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Spring and summer designs

Well I spent yesterday working on some designs for the body-painting I will be doing later this month. So far we have a lovely, rather contemporary-looking Christmas design and a beautiful Spring design incorporating cherry blossom. But I am afraid I am not allowed to show you any of them! It is all top-secret stuff and they won’t be revealed until the photographs of them become official after submitting them to calendar organisers - the charity itself 
Eventually I will blog some of the photographs of women with my designs painted on them for you and hope to have a page of photographs on my website too.
So that you have something with a floral theme to view today, here is the ‘recto’ side of spread 2 (page 2) from my fairy book just recently published.