Thursday, 28 April 2011

Body painting bumps - first design

It won’t be long now before I will painting pregnant ladies bumps for a 2012 charity calendar for Sue Greetham, London-based photographer.
We had a big meeting recently (involving way too much wine) to generate ideas for what we intend to paint onto these ladies. I felt at least one design had to represent summer and so I thought a design of British wild flowers would be appropriate, as my recent fairy books all have wild flowers in them. Here is my first colour rough for this idea. Now do bare in mind it is a rough, just to give me some idea what to do on the day, after all I don’t know the size or shape of the bump yet! The finished idea will be more defined and the colours much brighter and intense. Any suggestions or comments are most welcome, as I have never done anything like this before!
Hope you like it... O_O