Tuesday, 15 March 2011

More pop-up artwork!

This week I am going to get started on some artwork that came out of my projects for the Bologna book fair. Sometimes you produce many roughs, generating ideas for the final artwork that at the time for whatever reason get put to one side. In this case although there were one or two nice ideas they would not have fitted the pop-up format designed. I felt some of these were worth taking further and colouring up. I will publish the artwork on my blog when I’ve finished for everyone to see. 
By the way, changing the subject did anyone catch ‘Waking the dead’ last night on BBC1? What a creepy, tense episode - loved it! Seriously frightening mother and for some reason, the nurse gave me the shivers too! 

This boy isn't Greek, he's Roman, but fun all the same: