Friday, 4 March 2011

Bologna here we come...!

Yes, the final image for the final project for the Bologna book fair has been signed off and I can now ink and colour it - weeeee! This project was particularly difficult, but now I have a real feel for what the client wants and so if this goes ahead as a series, which is what we are all hoping for, future books should be far quicker to get right! Unfortunately, as usual I can't share any pictures with you just yet!


Thought I'd jazz up my blog a bit too with a couple more images - these I can show you as they are from past projects or books due to be published shortly!


Should be doing a talk at Beckenham Library, Bromley in June/July for their big book festival. I'll be talking about the crazy world of illustrating! They've signed up people like Tony Bradman, Alex Milway and Malorie Blackman, and so I feel very honoured to be asked, alongside such well known authors!


I guess as well as preparing images today, I had better practise my French too! Mon dieu!